This is a list of Grant Applications that have been submitted for and on behalf of the Pine Rivers Junior League Club Inc.
1. Community Gambling Benefit Fund – Round 108 – $21,000 – Solar Panels install on club house roof – goal to reduce operational electricity annual expenditure (daytime activities including but not limited to cold rooms operations) – PRJLC successful – works in progress.
1. Sport & Recreation Queensland – COVID SAFE Active Clubs Kickstart Funding – $2,000 – Equipment purchase for safety and sanitisation compliance – 4 x hand sanitiser stations, various sanitiser sprays, gels and station gel refill – acquittal complete.
2. MBRC – Community Infrastructure Revitalisation Grant (065CIR) – $36,000 – CCTV Equipment and Install, 40 seat Felton Sunsafe Grandstand, 6 x double window security screens (upstairs clubhouse) – acquittal complete.
3. MBRC – Community Organisation and Hardship Assistance Grant (022COHA) – $10,000 – Contribution towards rugby league uniform expenses due to impact of COVID-19 and lock down from 12/03/2021 to 30/06/2021; condensed 10 week season – unprecedented global health pandemic impacting any form of business operations.
4. Peter Dutton MP – Supporting Your Volunteers Grant – $5,000 – 3 x HP Pavilion Smart Desk computers, HP Printer and printer cartridges – completed.
5. MBRC and Sport and Recreation Queensland – Tripartite Agreement Four Change Room Project – additional contribution $565,000 to new four team change room facility, referees room and disabled toilet/shower facility – official opening 27th March 2021, Pine Shire Cup Finals.
1. Sport & Recreation Queensland – Women’s Footy Facility Funding – $386,000 – New change room facilities – PRJLC Application Successful – second round consideration.
2. GCBF – $21,000 – ($11,000 Scoreboard + $10,000 Lights maintenance) – Application submitted 13/08/2018 – successful.
3. Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) – Improvement Works Co-Contribution to Women’s change room facilities – funding and building design pending MBRC procurement phase pending.
State funded club improvements project to local council facilities. Project management of the improvement works is through Sport & Recreation Queensland. Actual building works timelines pending MBRC confirmation of co-contribution funding and approval of four change room facility, or two change room with maintenance to to existing change rooms.
1. Sport & Recreation Queensland – Women’s Footy Facility Funding – $386,000 – New change room facilities – PRJLC Application Unsuccessful. https://www.qld.gov.au/?a=9559
Statewide – 183 applicants – 45 projects approved; North Coast Region – 45 applications received – only 5 projects approved.
Due to the nature of contributing up to 100% of funding towards each project, high costs associated with building amenities and the increasing growth of female sport participation which drives demand, these factors combined reduced the number of funded projects.Specifically, your application was assessed as:
Eligible against the Program Guidelines.
Provided evidence of valid lease arrangements and right to occupy.
Provided letter of support from land owner.
Provided QS within required time frames.
Provided suitable sketch design.
Provided a suitable site plan. Grant applications are assessed against many factors that are outlined in the Program Guidelines. As well as assessment of each applicant’s need for the project and ability to deliver the project, factors including program priorities, strategic considerations, geographic distribution and spread of sports and organisations are taken into account. Because our programs are so heavily oversubscribed, this means that unfortunately on some occasions projects that appear of high quality at a local level do miss out.
1. Sport & Recreation Queensland (via Momentum) – Get Going Grants – $7400 – Club strategy (Momentum), rugby league course reimbursement, volunteer training. Approval and acquittal completed.
2. GCBF – $13,000 – Point of Sale (POS) system hardware, software and install approval and acquittal completed.
GCBF (via Momentum) – $26,000 – Club toilet facilities (upstairs) upgrade + internal club painting approval and acquittal completed.
GCBF – $26,900.00. This grant has been approved. The project is for a new PA system in the clubhouse.
GCBF – $31,000.00. This grant has been approved. The project is for new paint on the exterior of the club house and new tiling in both dressing sheds as well as new bathroom amenities.
1. Northern Development Grant – $3850. This grant has been applied for in accordance with our contract and the current contract runs until 2012. We have sent an email to [email protected] prior to June 30 2012 in order to re-gain this commitment for 2012.
2. Lower Field Upgrade – $440,000. This grant has been approved. Council advise that the lighting portion of the grant is now in the budget and work should commence on this project in November 2011. The lower grounds upgrade will be in the budget for council in 2012/13, so the work on this part of the project will commence in 2012 off-season.
1. Northern Development Grant – $3850. This grant was successfully gained in accordance with our contract and the current contract runs until 2012. It is a requirement that we send an email to [email protected] prior to June 30 2012 in order to re-gain this commitment for 2012.
2. Positive or It’s Pointless Campaign Grant – $2000.
3. Lower Field Upgrade – $440,000. This grant has been approved. Council advise that the lighting portion of the grant is now in the budget and work should commence on this project in November 2011. The lower grounds upgrade will be in the budget for council in 2012/13, so the work on this part of the project will commence in 2012 off-season at this stage. A copy of the draft plans is now with the EMC if anybody would like to look it over.